Monday, November 29, 2010

Felt Cuffs for Pixies and Other Creatures

I've been having a good time making felt cuffs lately, a good remedy for cold winter hands. 

Textile Cuff Bracelets XVIII Redwood Green Nymph Nuno Wet Felt with Merino Wool Silk and Metal Snaps

My favorite colors of all are the greens found in nature.  This pair of beaded felt cuffs use all of those leafy greens, with little bits of woody browns.  I even added little brown bugle beads to the bead embroidery, which remind me of broken branches.

Textile Cuff Bracelets XVII Black Purple Cranberry Nuno Wet Felt with Merino Wool Silk and Metal Snaps
These are all of the colors my sister loves, purple, cranberry, grape, wine, with a black border.
Textile Cuff Bracelets XV Distressed Black Blue Aqua Nuno Wet Felt with Merino Wool Silk and Metal Snaps

Textile Cuff Bracelets XIIII Distressed Black Purple Nuno Wet Felt with Merino Wool Silk and Metal Snaps

These four pairs for sale in my Etsy shop, gwenbeads. Click on the links to see more photos an read more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...