Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rivoli Urchin Necklace Kit B&B 2012

Florence Turnour and I will be teaching three classes together this year at the Bead & Button Show 2012, our first year ever going to this show.  This is one of the exact kits we will be offering with our Rivoli Urchin Necklace class.

Here is the sample for the Ubercube Necklace made with Infinity Weave.  This exact color scheme is not a kit, and the lampwork beads won't be included, but this necklace is the kind of thing you will learn to make in the class.  All of the materials will be included to make all of the beaded beads.

Here is a photo for a Bustier Beaded Bead Necklace, but I still have to design a kit or two with specific colors.  I'm hoping to offer at least two different color scheme kits for each class.  I hope to see you there.

8 comments:

  1. Doggonit! I SO wish I could go to Bead & Button...You'd end up thinking I was a stalker because I'd want to do all of these :o) Great work! I can't wait to see what they look like in other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, on both counts. I'm sorry you wont be there, and I can't wait to see what the other colors will look like. I have yet to pick most of them out. Into the giant bead box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the strap I like!

    I think you ought to choose beige, sage green, and some other pale boring color. :)

    I love the bright colors I see in finished pieces and never quite make myself- bright blues and greens, oranges or cherry reds, all highlighted with coppers or gold metallic.

    Have fun, I am sure your class will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you KJ, for the great color inspiration. Right now I'm working in pink, purple and silver for the Ubercube necklace, but I'll come back and think about your suggestion in the next round of ordering beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very beautiful necklace and different shape.It has been working very closely.Make it different - different kind of beads have been used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...