Friday, April 27, 2012

Textile Cuff Bracelet No. 35

I've been having way too much fun with felt lately. I just can't get over how sculptural wool felt is. You can make these wildly lacey pieces that are light as air, but they hold their shape.  Compress it an it will collapse, but then it pops right back into position. This is a bracelet, by the way, and it's in my Etsy shop just in case you need it.  Only you know for sure.
Yesterday, a good friend of mine set up my computer so that I can easily watermark my photos in batches rather than one at a time.  So finally, after releasing more than a thousand photos on to the internet with no watermark, I'm finally going to have them marked with my name.  What do you think?  I'm not sure that this is the final version, but I think it's a good start.  I'm definitely open for suggestions for improvements, if you have any.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful...colors, shape, fiber...all of it :)
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s wonderful! I like it when colors blend into each other!
    Greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Eva Maria and Andrea. It was a fun project to make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...