Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video on Mathematical Bead Weaving Talk G4G


I finally recorded a video of the talk I gave at the Gathering for Gardner in March, 2012.  My audience was mostly mathematicians and puzzle designers, and I created this talk with that group in mind.  I assumed that most of them had never seen bead weaving before; so I tried to make this a quick overview, showing a large range of mathematical concepts in the short time they gave me to speak.

Since there were so many speakers, the organizers gave most of us just five minutes, and they joked that you get a silver dollar for each minute under five that you used.  This video is just under six minutes, so no dollar for me.  I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Questo video è molto istruttivo, grazie per averlo condiviso! Le tue creazioni sono una splendida applicazione della geometria! Complimenti davvero!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...