Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tutorial Celtic Knot Earrings and Knotted Cross

I just released my newest tutorial on beaded rick rack and Celtic knotwork designs.  This tutorial starts with a beginner’s lesson on beaded rick rack in several sizes. Then you learn to make beaded squares, leading to the main pattern: the Celtic Knot Earrings shown here. In a later project from the same pattern, I also explain how to make these earrings.
And there's more, because I also devote a full page to this beaded Celtic cross.  I don't give step-by-step instructions for this advanced design, but I do give enough information that if you put your mind to it, you should be able to make one for yourself.  
Lastly, here's a photo of some of the basic designs I show in the pattern, namely beaded rick rack and squares.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...