Thursday, June 5, 2014

Conway Bead Variation with Tiny Drops

I've been fiddling with the sizes of the beads using my my newest tutorial, Conway Bead.   This version of the Conway Bead uses tiny drop beads instead of some of the seed beads, but otherwise, it's the same as what's written in the tutorial, including the O-bead embellishment. This ornate cluster is composed of nearly 400 beads. It is very round and hollow and has a very appealing squish to it. It's quite soft and springy without being droopy. The shape reminds me of a virus.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/189945253/
This beaded bead is 25 mm (1 inch) in diameter, suitable for a focal bead on a necklace. There are a couple of different ways to string this, and the largest hole is big, 4 mm wide, wide enough to accommodate a thick cord or chain.
 It's for sale in the Beaded Beads Section of my Etsy shop.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...