Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nuts and Washers Beaded Beads Necklace in Red Black Silver with Lampwork Glass

For this necklace, I made 7 beaded beads, including 5 using my newest tutorial: Beaded Nuts and Washers, an Mini Ionic Dodecahedron, and a Mini Infinity Dodecahedron and an Infinity Cube.
beaded bead necklace
Then, I added 5 borosilicate and lampwork glass beads torched by 5 different artists. Together they make a pallet of red, black and silver. This is an unusual and strand of beads, eclectic yet harmonious.

beaded bead necklace
They're all strung on a 36 inch piece of 100% cotton cord, that I twisted and plied on my spinning wheel. If you enjoy stringing beads, you could use this set as a beginning of a more elaborate necklace, but I would wear them just as they are, strung on cord.
beaded bead necklace
Includes 4 inches (10 cm) of beads. Largest beaded bead measures an inch (25 mm).
beaded bead necklace
This strand of beaded beads is for sale.  Click on the photos to go to the listing.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...